Welcome to GACC! We have several different types of ministries to reach the needs of all age ranges. Here is a list of our current ministries.
- WH&FMS: The WH&FMS (Women's Home and Foreign Mission Society) is a ladies group that meets every 2nd Tuesday night of the month. The WH&FMS helps support missionaries around the world and locally. They also help support our children's ministry and other ministries of the church. The first Friday night in October, the WH&FM have a dinner and auction to raise money for their ministry.
- Men's Fellowship: Men of all ages are invited to meet on the 3rd Saturday morning at 8:00am each month for breakfast and a program. The Men's Fellowship helps support our children's ministry and other ministries of the church. Their annual Yard Sale is usually in July.
- CARE Groups: These are home Bible Study groups that meet through out the school year for instruction, encouragement and fellowship. The CARE Groups usually run from Sept to June.
- R&R Group: This group is made up of adults who are retired. They meet once a month for lunch and plan trips and activities through out the year. The R&R usually meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at noon in the fellowship hall.
- Men's Morning Bible Study: Meets every Wednesday at 7:00am at Chick-Fil-A @ White Oak for breakfast, Bible Study and prayer.